Price infos and general conditions
Our kitchen DOES NOT offer:
- Gluten free cuisine
- Intollerance cuisine
- Vegan cuisine
- The prices are in euros, per person per night, for a minimum stay of 3 nights with half board (night stay, buffet breakfast, dinner with menu of your choice and salad/vegetables buffet);
- A local tax of 1,00 € (for guests aged 12 and over) has to be added to the prices shown; just for the first 10 nights stay.
- It is forbidden to smoke in all rooms and lounges;
Stays shorter than 4 nights have to be paid in advance
The half board includes:
- Overnight stay with a rich and substantial breakfast buffet;
- Dinner with starter, 3 menus of your choice, rich salad and vegetables buffet;
The prices include:
- Parking space;
- Use of the wellness area with finnish sauna, bio sauna, infrared sauna, whirlpool, massage shower and stream shower;
- Garage for motorbike is gratis;
- Bike room;
- We will charge an additional 10% for short stays of less than 3 nights;
- Heated garage at our nearby Apparthotel Sella Ronda
- Doubleroom used as singleroom + 80%;
Reductions on request for
- Groups from min. 20 people;
- Bed and breakfast service;
STARTING FROM 01th APRIL 2019 ANIMALS ARE NOT ALLOWED
Reductions for children in extra beds
- The following reductions are only applicable for a stay in the same room with two paying adults:
- 0 – 2 years: -70%;
- 3 - 8 years: -50%;
- 9 - 13 years: -30%;
- from 14 years: -20%;
Arrivals and departures
The rooms are available from 14.00 of the arrival day until 10.00 of the departure day;
Check-in: from 15.00 until 20.00;
Please note that Special Check-In Requests (beyond normal time table) are subject to availability and will incur the following fees:
Between 22:00 and 24:00 Check-in fee Euro 20.-
Between 24:00 and 02:00 Check-in fee Euro 100.-
No check-in is made beyond that time
Check-out: from 08.00 until 10.00;
Reservation and deposit
- Reservations are binding only after receiving the required deposit and a written confirmation from our side;
- The balance has to be carried out in the Hotel's receptions in the cash opening hours: who wants can pay before the arrival by sending a credit transfer.
- Starting from 1stJanuary 2016 in Italy cash payments equal or over 3.000,00 euro are not allowed. This sum cannot be exceed even with partial payments.
- Bancomat and Credit Card: VISA; EUROCARD and MASTERCARD are accepted.
- Diners and American Express are NOT accepted.
- Guest who pay with credit cards are asked to verify before the coverage and not at the moment of the payment.
- The remaining payment of every room has to be paid in only one solution. Separate countings are not made.
- Bank checks are NOT accepted.
- Payment by bank transfer is accepted only for confirmatory deposits and advance payments with credit the week before arrival.
- Starting from January 1st 2013 the municipality of Livinallongo has introduced the tourist tax equal to 1.- euro, per person per night. Chldren until 11 years are exempted.
- The tax is not incuded in the price, it must be paid on the spot and in cash.
TRIP CANCELLATION INSURANCE
Occasionally, something can happen before the start of a trip. Should a booked stay at a hotel be delayed, or even not taken up or prematurely broken off, we will charge the following charges.
- More than 3 months prior to arrival 30% of booked value
- 3 months to 1 month before arrival 40% of booked value
- 1 month to 1 week before arrival 70% of booked value
- In the last week before arrival 90% of booked value
- In case of early departure or late arrival we will calculate the full rate.
With the trip cancellation insurance you are financially covered.
Click here below to take your personal insurance.
Europäische Reiseversicherung AG,
Kratochwjlestraße 4, A-1220 Vienna,
Tel. +43/1/317 25 00-73930, Fax: +43/1/319 93 67
www.europaeische.at - firstname.lastname@example.org
Chiamata di emergenza giornaliera 24 ore: +43/1/5044400
The Hotel doesn’t ship in any case lost items of the Guests. Our Guests are kindly requested to arrange for a courier to collect their lost items at their own expense